Aspalela Ramly was the Chief Human Resource Officer at Big Group Sdn Bhd prior to co-founding ZAR Consultancy Services and ZAR Lynx Sdn Bhd. Prior to that, she was the Human Resource Director and Head of Human Resource at few MNCs and GLCs company in Malaysia. Her career starts at Sime Hyundai Wood Industries in April 1996. Her careers growth excels when she was appointed as the Manager of Human Resource at MRCB where she spearhead and successfully completed few major Human Resource projects assigned to her. The projects includes plan and implementation of the compensation and benefits scheme and administering the C&B related matters for overseas operations in Dubai which MRCB Group just embarks it’s operation at the point of time. After 8 years with MRCB, she joined Pharmaniaga Group as Head of Department (Reward & Recognition). She successfully revamped and improved the compensation and benefits program of Pharmaniaga Group. Few of her projects in Pharmaniaga Group are the implementation of new HRIS System, Global Mobility Policy and Payroll system where she is the Project Manager. Her experiences are not only restricted in the area of Compensation and Benefits and Rewards and Recognition, but also in the entire Human Resource spectrum. She has wide experience in the area of Industrial Relations, Organizational Development and Recruitment. She was appointed as Industrial Relations Employer Panel Member for IR Court of Malaysia and Ministry of Human Resource for Y2013 to Y2015.
Zulizman Abd Rahman
Zulizman graduated from Ungku Omar Polytechnic with Diploma in Marine Engineering. His career started with PETRONAS Tankers Sdn Bhd in 1995 as Marine Engineer where he was responsible for operation and maintenance of ship’s machineries specializing in LNG carriers. He joined Malaysia Shipyard and Engineering (now MMHE) in 1998 as Estimator at Ship Repair Division where he was responsible in cost and schedule estimates for repair and maintenance of various ship’s main and auxiliary machineries. He joined Honeywell Engineering Sdn Bhd in September 2000 as the Business Development Executive for DCS system in the marine and Oil & Gas sector such as ships, platforms, FSO’s, FPSO’s and refineries. He joined Sapura Holdings in July 2002 as Chief Engineer on a pleasure yacht. In November 2005, he was transferred to Sapura Energy Sdn Bhd where he lead two subsidiaries. Both companies manage long and short term service agreements of various products and services such as marine water treatment, turbo machineries, drilling and production systems, surface preparation and painting services covering major clients such as Petronas Carigali, Sarawak Shell, EMEPMI, PGB, MLNG, etc. Zulizman co-founded MOGBiss Sdn Bhd in 2012 and ZAR Lynx Sdn Bhd in 2014.
Product & Solution Consultant
Product & Solution Consultant
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
(1) Electrical, Electronic, Pneumatic for Engine control/automation systems
(2) Electric power systems, energy saving systems on Ships, Offshore platforms, Factories, Power plants, Gas/Petro industries etc.
(3) Diesel/Gas engines, High press/temp Steam turbine/Boiler, Refrigeration, Pumps etc.
(4) Design, Planning, Consult, Management, Operation, Repair, Maintenance, Parts, on-call etc.
2017 May Zar Lynx Sdn Bhd
2013 Nov - 2017 Apr Yagumo Engineering (S) Pte Ltd (Singapore)
2002 Feb - 2013 Nov Yakumo Engineering Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
1989 Aug - 2002 Jan Yamatake Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
1969 Apr - 1989 Jul Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Co., Ltd (Tokyo, Japan)
RELATED TECHNICAL LICENSES (NL=National License)
(1) Special grade (beyond 1st class) boiler chief engineer (NL, Japan)
(2) Energy managing engineer (heat field) and (electric field) (NL, Japan)
(3) 1st class refrigeration system managing engineer (NL, Japan) (related with high pressure gas safety handling)
(4) 1st class electrical construction managing engineer (NL, Japan)
(5) 1st class mechanical construction managing engineer (NL, Japan)
(6) 1st class electrician (NL, Japan)
(7) 3rd class electrical chief engineer (Up to 50,000V) (NL, Japan)
(8) 1st grade maritime officer (Engineering) (Worldwide)
EXPERIENCED MAJOR ENGINE TYPE
(1) Mitsui B&W (Type: VT2BF, KEF, KFG, LGF)
(2) Mitsubishi SULZER (Type:RND)
(3) Wartsila gas engine
(4) Yanmar diesel engine, Gas engine
(5) Mitsubishi diesel engine, Gas engine
(6) Daihatsu diesel engine etc.
EXPERIENCED MAJOR VESSEL TYPE
(1) LPG tankers, LNG tankers, Crude oil tankers (VLCC)
(2) Container carriers
(3) Bulk carriers
(4) Car carriers
(5) Cable laying ship
(6) High press/high temp steam turbine propulsion vessel
Head of Operation GBS
Head of Operation ZAR Lynx
Graduated from University of Technology MARA in Degree in Accountancy (Hons), Fitri have vast experiences in operation, finance and administration throughout 17 years of working career. He started his career with Integwealth Sdn Bhd as Finance and Account Executive. He was also involved in tendering process and project execution, in which he managed to secure project with University Putra Malaysia, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Defense and Tenaga Nasional Berhad. He joined Sapura Power Services Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Sapura Energy Sdn Bhd in 2005 as Senior Contract Executive. During his tenure with Sapura, Fitri is one of the key personnel involved in negotiation and project execution for long term service contract (LTSA) with Petronas OPU’s such Malaysia LNG, Petronas Carigali, Petronas Gas Berhad etc. In 2010 he was promoted to Assistant Finance Manager in Procurement and Administration Department for Sapura Energy Group. After 7 years in Sapura, he joined MOGbiss Sdn Bhd in October 2012 as Manager – Project Support. His new role covers procurement and project execution where he and his team managed to successfully executed several projects with THHE, PCSB, FPSO Venture and MDPC. He joins ZAR Lynx in March 2016 where he was appointed as Senior Manager.